ENJOY CONVENIENT BANKING SERVICES
Wafacash makes your life easier by allowing you to enjoy Hissab Bikhir, a low cost bank account. It is a simple account, tailored to fit the needs of low-income families, which includes all of the essential banking services for managing day-to-day life.
Enjoy convenient banking services
Your income is very modest? No problem! Wafacash provides you with the option to have a convenient bank account by guaranteeing full security of your money at a lower cost.
All your transactions can be done without any restrictions, in all Wafacash branches.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
The first simple and economical bank account in Morocco at only MAD 6.50 including all taxes per month!
The account is operational immediately, you can carry out the banking operations of your choice on site.
Hissab Bikhir guarantees you full security. Your money is invested and protected in your bank account and is not subject to any risk.
Hissab Bikhir is the least expensive bank account on the market. The account maintenance fees only cost you MAD 6.50 including tax/month.
As a beneficiary, you are a customer of all Wafacash branches throughout the Kingdom. You can deposit or withdraw your money at your convenience and without the restrictions of value dates.
Your account statement is available at your request at the Wafacash branch of your choice.
The Hissab Bikhir account is very simple to manage. By simply presenting your Hissab Bikhir bank book and ID, you can easily make deposits and/or withdrawals on site convenient to you.
A large network of branches at your service, visit us at your most convenient time. With our flexible working hours we will surely be there for you!
What are the prices?
The account maintenance fees only cost MAD 6.50 including tax/per month with the option of paying them monthly at the Wafacash branch if you do not wish to have direct debit.
HOW TO BENEFIT FROM AN INJAD BIKHIR FUNNERAL ASSISTANCE?
In order to ensure continuous improvement of the services associated with the Hissab Bikhir account, we offer you "INJAD BIKHIR" an assistance service in the event of a death in Morocco.
This service is provided by our partner WAFA IMA, which provides valuable support for your family and allows them to benefit from:
- Transport of the remains from the place of death to the burial place,
- Handling of administrative formalities related to the transport of the body,
- The deposit of up to MAD 3,000 into your account within 48 hours to assist with funeral expenses.
- In the event of a claim, Wafa IMA Assistance is available 24/7 by calling 0522 589 489.
How to open a Hissab Bikhir account?
Hissab Bikhir Card
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR HISSAB BIKHIR CARD!
Thanks to this card, linked to your Hissab Bikhir account, you can securely make withdrawals and payments using your confidential PIN code.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
- Your money is available when your want it.
- You can better manage your account.
- You can make purchases online and in shops using your card.
- You can make transactions securely and safely.
- You have all of the services of a bank card at a very small cost.
WHAT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED?
- An SMS can be sent to the card holder telling them to collect their Bikhir card from their local branch.
- An SMS can be sent with the card holder’s Bikhir PIN code.
How much does it cost?
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF LOSS OR THEFT?
- Immediately contact the card cancellation centre on 0522239191. You can cancel your bankcard on this number 24/ 7.
- Report the loss or theft to the appropriate authorities (National Security, Royal Gendarmerie, and the Police).
- Go to your local Wafacash branch with the statement of loss, a piece of ID and your identification book to confirm the cancellation and request a new Hissab Bikhir card.
THE BEST PRACTICES:
- Your PIN code is personal and confidential, it should not be shared with anyone
- Write the number of your card and its expiration date in a safe place, this information is vital when making an official statement and will be requested when calling the cancellation centre.
HOW CAN I GET A HISSAB BIKHIR CARD?